Wednesday, November 11, 2009
I have released a new version of DiabetesManager, which adds the following new functionality:
- Validates user-entered data prior to persisting. Previously users could potentially enter bad data (e.g., blood glucose measurement of “foo”) which could cause problems when attempting to chart data. This is no longer allowed, and users will see an error message telling them which measurement types have invalid values when attempting to save, and they must correct the problems before data is persisted.
- Added ability to import data which was previously exported from DiabetesManager. Users will probably not need to use this (but it is there if they do), but I needed it because a bug in the Eclipse Andorid plugin would not allow me to install my latest version to my phone, so I had to:
- Export all my existing data to SD card.
- Uninstall DiabetesManager-1.2 (causing all existing data to be removed).
- Install DiabetesManager-1.3.
- Import all my old data.
Please refer to the DiabetesManager-1.3 documentation, and here is a screenshot of the data validation in action:
Page 1 of 1 pages